On October 8, your Community League Board met for its monthly meeting. Please see the highlights below:
- We were pleased to welcome a representative from EPCOR Water to discuss the Gold Bar Wastewater Treatment Plant. Every resident should have received a notice in their mailbox with FAQ.
- Our membership numbers have doubled as compared to this same time last year! What a way to start 2019/2020! We have seen a lot of new faces come out to our programs this fall. Welcome!
- On October 16, our local beat officers joined us at the hall for a good discussion about crime prevention in the neighbourhood.
- Lots of programs & events coming this fall. Please mark your calendars!
- Almost time for skating season. Once it starts getting colder, we will begin making ice. Hours for the rink will be set once the ice is made.