Join the Beverly Heights Community League!
Membership is from September 1 to August 31. Membership benefits include:
- FREE swimming Sundays from 1-3pm at the Commonwealth Recreation Centre. (** Note – Due to COVID-19, the City of Edmonton has discontinued this benefit for 2020 and will announce in October if the program will run in 2021)
- FREE skating at all outdoor community rinks.
- Discounts at City of Edmonton Recreation Centres for Annual, Multi-Admission Passes and Continuous Monthly Pass – present your valid Edmonton Community League membership card.
- A great way to meet neighbours and make friends.
- Educational programs and recreation opportunities.
- Safety programs and crime watch cooperation.
- Fun socials and programs for cultural gatherings, parents, youth, seniors – you name it!
- Access to hall rentals, skating rinks, tennis courts, basketball courts and more.
- Have a say in facility and park development, traffic management and urban planning.
For more benefits, see the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues complete list here.
Become a member today!
- $25 Family
- $15 Individual
- $5 Senior
- $10 Associate Membership (must show current membership from home community)
Where can I sign up?
- Contact our Membership Director, Crystal Boyde – email@example.com
- Visit any Edmonton Servus Credit Union branch
- At a Community League event
- Online through Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues
*Please note a service charge is applied if purchasing online or through a Servus Credit Union branch.
Honourary Lifetime Membership
Beverly Heights is honoured to have many dedicated volunteers in our community upon whom we bestow an Honourary Lifetime Membership. If you know someone in our community who you would like to nominate, please review our policy.