The Beverly Heights Community League has several sources of funding for different initiatives and projects:
- Our annual membership drive is an important fundraiser. Membership fees help to offset the cost of community programs.
- We apply for grants through the City of Edmonton, the Province of Alberta and the Government of Canada.
- We host a casino every two years that is operated by our volunteers. This fundraising initiative provides the bulk of our funds for our operating budget.
- Fees from the sports teams assist in the cost of sports, such as uniforms, umpire fees, coaching clinics, etc.
- The Beverly Heights Variety Show is our largest annual fundraiser, now in its 49th season!
- We host an annual craft show.
- Additional ad-hoc fundraising events throughout the year.
Thank you to all our volunteers who made our 2019 Casino a success. Our next casino will be in the first quarter of 2021.