The Beverly Heights Community League has several sources of funding for different initiatives and projects:
- Our annual membership drive is an important fundraiser. Membership fees help to offset the cost of community programs.
- We apply for grants through the City of Edmonton, the Province of Alberta and the Government of Canada.
- We host a casino every two years that is operated by our volunteers. This fundraising initiative provides the bulk of our funds for our operating budget.
- Our next event is Tuesday July 20 and Wednesday July 21, 2021 at Century Casino.
- Check out the available shifts and sign up to lend a hand at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f4ba4a82da5fb6-casino2
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- The Beverly Heights Variety Show is our largest annual fundraiser, now in its 49th season!
- We host an annual craft show.
- Additional ad-hoc fundraising events throughout the year.