A few highlights from our August meeting:
- Our hall remains closed to both programs and rentals. We have a sub-committee working on a re-opening plan.
- Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to cancel the Christmas Craft & Gift Show, which is usually held in November.
- The pop-up garden near Rundle School is growing! Thank you to our Abundant Communities Coordinator, Rayna, for getting this up and running.
- The Rundle Heights Park Redevelopment Committee is hosting a bottle drive fundraiser on August 23 from 10:00 – 3:00. You may either drop off your bottles (location TBD) or we will pick up from your house. You may also drop your bottles off at the Beverly Bottle Depot and ask for the proceeds to go to the Rundle Heights Park Redevelopment.
- 2020/2021 Membership Sales:
- In person at our AGM, where you can pay with debit, Visa, Mastercard, cheque, or cash.
- Email Crystal Boyde at email@example.com if you wish to arrange for a membership card to be mailed to you. We must receive payment first, either via cheque, cash, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our AGM will be held on September 15 at 7:00 pm in the Main Hall. For a list of available positions, please see here. All social distancing measures will be in place. We hope to see you there!