We’ve come a long way since our first Variety Show! What started as an idea for a fun way to raise funds in our community has turned into Edmonton’s longest-running community-based fundraiser. This year we are celebrating 50 years!
Our Planning Committee has been hard at work (basically since the end of the 49th show) on ideas and plans for 2020. We want you to be aware of a number of important upcoming dates:
- Wednesday, November 27 at 7:00 pm – Volunteer Recruitment Night. Join us to learn about the various volunteer roles and some exciting news about the show!
- Sunday, December 1 – tickets go on sale! More details to come.
Volunteers are integral to the success of this event. We couldn’t do it without our dedicated volunteers. To find out more about the volunteer roles available, click here. To sign up now, please complete our online form.
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see all the latest from the Variety Show! We will be posting behind-the-scenes for the 2020 show plus some great historical content from years’ past.
Our 2020 Show Dates have been announced. Doors open at 6:30, with everyone seated by 7:30.
- Friday, February 21 – Gala VIP Event – Tickets are $50 per person, includes dinner, commemorative souvenirs, and more!
- Saturday, February 22
- Friday, February 28 – Ukrainian Dinner by Paulina’s Catering available for a cost of $15 per person
- Saturday, February 29
- Friday, March 6 – Ukrainian Dinner by Paulina’s Catering available for a cost of $15 per person
- Saturday, March 7
- Friday, March 13 – Ukrainian Dinner by Paulina’s Catering available for a cost of $15 per person
- Saturday, March 14
- Friday, March 20
- Saturday, March 21
- Friday, March 27
- Saturday, March 28