Your Beverly Heights Community League Board met this week. Please see the updates below from our discussion.
- Many of you have already noticed the new signage at the hall, denoting the Family Centre and Main Hall. Thank you to everyone involved getting this printed and up!
- The Playground Revitalization Committee now has its Terms of Reference approved by all three supporting Boards. Next up will be moving into the fundraising phase and community engagement.
- Thank you to the City of Edmonton for supporting our Abundant Communities initiative. We were grateful to receive a grant to get us up and running.
- Again, we saw an increase in our membership numbers from this time last year. Many new faces are out at our programs!
- We discussed methods of communication to the community – Community News, Facebook group, and website. Potential to explore the Communibee app (developed locally).
- Check out the Events page for all the upcoming Christmas and New Years events. As we know the details for programs, they will be posted to the website.
- It’s almost time to start flooding the rink! Once the ice is ready to go, we will post the hours here to the website.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let your Board know! Contact us via our online form or by email to email@example.com.