Tuesday, April 9 was our annual general meeting. Each of our board members provided an update on what was accomplished during the year. It was a busy year for all of us!
A huge thank you to our outgoing board members: Tracey Hirtle, Jessica Kinsella, Kathy Morrison, and Ken Boyde. Our community appreciates your dedication to your role and your hours of support.
Welcome to the following new board members:
- Meighan Jones, Vice President
- Corrine McKell, Publicity & Communications Director
- Nathan Tuckwood, Rink Director
And welcome back to our incumbents (some in new and/or expanded roles):
- Jason Burgardt, Secretary
- Chris Keeler, Civic Affairs Director & Variety Show Chair
- Crystal Boyde, Membership/Community Liaison & Programs/Social Director
Here’s to our 2019/2020 Beverly Heights Community League Board! Looking forward to another productive year with all of you!