With the new playground concept planning underway it is time for more fundraisers!
Will you win the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Funds from the raffle will support the build of our new Rundle Heights Playground. The goal is to have all the funds by Dec 2021 and the build in Spring/Summer of 2022. The winner will be contacted to claim their prize. Thank you for your support! License # AGLC-571027
Sales End: Mon Mar 15 2021
Draw Date: Wed Mar 17 2021
Draw Location: St Jerome, Edmonton (Virtually)
50/50 Online raffle rules
1. Players must be 18 years or older and residents of Alberta
2. Must have a valid credit card or Visa/Mastercard debit for payments and have an Alberta address on the account
3. Tickets will be available and sold as:
- 1 for $5
- 3 for $10
- 20 for $20
- 100 for $50
4. Ticket sales will end on March 15th at 11:59pm with the draw taking place on March 17th in Edmonton, Virtually online (Facebook)
5. The winner will receive 50% of ticket sales up to a max of $10,000
6. The winner will be determined by random draw utilizing a certified AGLC random number generator (provided by Rafflebox).
7. Physical tickets will not be mailed out, ensure that a valid email address is provided to receive your electronic copy.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone/email and has 90 days to claim their prize.
9. By playing you consent to have your name and winning number published.
10. The person drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for the draw. Volunteers not associated with the draw are eligible to participate.